By purchasing a Fun card, you agree to be bound by the following conditions:
- Funhouse will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Fun Cards. Cards that are properly registered (with name, email and phone number) may be able to be transferred at a fee. To register your card, please see our team in store. Online registration is in the works.
- Fun cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be sold or transferred.
- Fun cards will expire 24 months form last in store use.
- Packages cannot be split across cards. All packages are loaded onto one card only.
- Refunds are not given on Fun Cards.
- Management reserves right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
- Funhouse will not be liable for any person in respect to or for the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence or otherwise.
- Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials, and you consent to the use of your image for these purposes.
- Funhouse is not responsible for any items lost or stolen in a Funhouse venue.
- If your behaviour is deemed inappropriate, or you’re being a nuisance to others, you will be asked to leave immediately.
- Threatening staff or other customers will result in a lifetime ban from all Funhouse locations.
Time Play Packages
- Each Time Play package is valid for one person only.
- All games and inclusions must be used within allocated time.
- Time is activated on first swipe of Fun card.
- Time on Time Play packages cannot be paused.
- A time delay occurs between each swipe.
- A maximum of 3 plays in a row on any single game and can be played again once a different game has been swiped/ played.
- Etickets are preloaded onto card at time of purchase and tickets won during Time Play are not awarded.
- Credit can be used during Time Play if Fun card is swiped on a green swiper game. Tickets will be awarded (if green swiper game awards tickets).
- Deposits – a party deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking. If a deposit is not paid, there is no booking. All party deposits are final and non-refundable 3 business days from the scheduled booking day. Deposit payments can be made online using credit/debit card. Your credit/debit card will be debited at the time of booking. Deposits can also be made in store if the booking is made in store. Bookings made in store can also be paid by cash or EFTPOS.
- Booking is not confirmed until deposit has been paid.
- Full payment can be made at time of booking or balance can be paid on the day of the event prior to the commencement of the booking.
- Cancellations – You may change the booking up to 7 days from scheduled booking day. Cancellations 3 days or less from the booking date will result in loss of deposit.
- Late arrivals – Funhouse cannot guarantee you will get the allocated time if you or any guests arrive passed start time of the booking.
- Age – Parties are recommended for guests 5 years and above.
- Time Play parties – no additional tickets are awarded during time play packages including birthday party packages. Green and white swipers are not included during time play packages.